Seva Activities In Chihuahua,
Mexico During 2018
1. Yoga Class is held once every two weeks for parents and children by devotees who are Yoga Masters.
2. Enlarging the Facilities. An abandoned house across the street from the gym was remodeled with donations.
3. Medical Examination Room. One of the doctors in the group treats children, teenagers and adults and gives drug tests to the young adults as a preventive measure.
4. Service for Youth at Risk of Addiction - Trade Workshops for Social Rehabilitation is offered.
5. The Handbook for Teachers and the Workbook for Parents by Suwanti and Ron Farmer have been translated into Spanish and are in the process of being edited.
6. Spanish Translation of the Hope Collaborative Leadership Program by Ray Hope Collaborative.