Seva in Poland
1) The Association has started the programme GROWING TO BE GOD. In May 2019, four meetings were held every Sunday at 4 p.m. Each meeting started with one hour session of Bhajans. Currently there are two boys, ages six and seven who have taken part in all the classes. One meeting was attended by another boy who is about seven years old.
2) The Association has started to cooperate with the Warsaw Seva Association (WSA), which has been feeding homeless people five times a week for two years now. They have started to help WSA in distribution of meals to homeless people and also food preparation. This May, five people from the Association took part in this Seva.
3) The Association, together with Warsaw Seva Association, has organised a collection of sweets for children in a child care home in Warsaw on the occasion of Children's Day.
The Association collected the sweets in two ways:
The Association asked for help from a director of the Warsaw school, attended by a boy who participates in the programme GROWING TO BE GOD. The director accepted their proposal and sent a call for action to all parents of children from the boy’s class. On May 31, 2019, the children came to school with sweets collected for the child care home. This was a very touching moment because the children gave with much love and happiness all the sweets they brought. They showed that the separation between children and people should not exist.
The Association asked the manager of a local market for help. They put up a poster on the market’s door containing the information about the collection. The manager then put a basket near the checkout where customers could donate sweets for the children.
4) The Association conducts ongoing workshops and lectures for many different groups, depending on the level of their awareness. The classes and workshops are conducted at the Robe of Bhagawān Sri Sathya Sai Baba which was received by the Polish group in Muddenahalli in 2018.
Each meeting was filled with discussions, questions and answers, meditation, transfer of Divine Energy and concluded with Arati.
In total, they had three meetings that were held on May 4, May 11 and May 18, 2019.
5) The Uvacha, Volume 4 is currently being translated. Also, the Divine Story, Part One, as well as the first part of Message are being translated.
6) Every day, as sādhāna, some people from the group are using their knowledge to make a transfer of Divine Energy to people who ask for help. The Energy is transferred directly to the patient’s body or it is done remotely. Apart from people who are suffering, the transfers of Divine Energy are also made for Earth, Nature, Homeland, Galaxy, Universe and for various types of events and situations.