Seva in Poland
1) The Association has continued the programme GROWING TO BE GOD. Each meeting is started one hour before session of Bhajans. Currently there are two boys, ages six and seven who have taken part in all the classes.
2) The Association has continued to cooperate with the Warsaw Seva Association (WSA), which has been feeding homeless people five times a week for two years now. They have started to help WSA in distribution of meals to homeless people and also food preparation. This June, thirteen people from the Association LOVE ALL - SERVE ALL took part in this Seva.
3) The Association, together with Warsaw Seva Association, has organised a collection of sweets for children in a childcare home in Warsaw on the occasion of Children's Day!
The Association collected the sweets in two ways. One was to ask the manager of a local market for help. They put up a poster on the market’s door containing the information about the collection. The manager then put a basket near the checkout where customers could donate sweets for the children.
On the June 1, 2019 the volunteers took all the sweets from the local market to a meeting at the Robe of Sai Baba, before they took the sweets to the childcare home in Warsaw. First, they put the sweets close to Swami's Robe and asked Swami to let His Divine Energy fill the sweets and let the children receive with the sweets, the beautiful Divine Energy to help them. After that the sweets were taken to the childcare home.
4) The Association conducts ongoing workshops and lectures for many different groups, depending on the level of their awareness. The classes and workshops are conducted at the Robe of Bhagawān Sri Sathya Sai Baba which was received by the Polish group in Muddenahalli in 2018.
Each meeting was filled with discussions, questions and answers, meditation, transfer of Divine Energy and concluded with Arati.
In total, they had one meeting that was held on June 1, 2019.
5) In June, the Association had a meeting for two groups, which was in the form of workshops that lasted a few days and was away from the city.
The meeting was held between June 15 and June 23, 2019. During this meeting, matters related to the organisation of the Polish Seva was discussed, among other things. Their goal is to raise participants’ awareness to the highest possible level and open up spiritual hearts on love and service. People from the groups were working on the full entry into the fifth level of consciousness and on the use of quantum fields. The workshops served the spiritual development of the group. About 25 people participated in the meeting. Every day they attended six to seven hours of classes!
6) "The Uvacha", Volume Four was translated as well as the first part of "The Message".
"The Divine Story", Part One, is being translated.
7) Every day, as sādhāna, some people from the group use their knowledge to make a transfer of Divine Energy to people who ask for help. The Energy is transferred directly to the patient’s body or it is done remotely. Apart from people who are suffering, the transfers of Divine Energy are also made for Earth, Nature, Homeland, Galaxy, Universe and for various types of events and situations.